Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Shout Out

Eeks!  Sorry for the delay! We were off work yesterday so my whole schedule is messed up!

So the top three for last week's challenge- sports/western are, in no particular order:

Marg at I didn't have potatoes...




Chelle at Hanway, Ink



Tonya at Itty Bitty Ladybugs


Feel free ladies to snag the badge in the sidebar for Top 3!


Thanks to everyone who played along last week!  We hope you all will continue to join us each week as we Shop Our Stash!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo, thanks so much!! I had a lot of fun with the challenge!

Tonya said...

Congratulations Marg and Chelle, you both did an amazing job!!

Thank you for the recognition I always have such a great time playing along with your challenges!

Marg Van Patten said...

HeeHaw!!! Thanks for the recognition and all the wonderful inspiration at SOS! I just love playing along when I get the chance.