Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Shout Out

It's me again with Saturday Shout Out - I can't believe how fast the time flies, it feels like it was Saturday just a minute ago :)
Thank you all for playing along with us and for following the rules too. We see so many beautiful creations each week - it's getting harder and harder to pick only 3 of you for the Top 3.
The winner of Bugaboo digis from the People challenge will be announced on Tuesday !!!

And now in no particular order our Top 3:
Kimberly from Just Wordz

CG from CG says something loudly


Keeley from Having a {me} day

Congrats ladies and please grab the Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

There is still plenty of time to play along in our current challenge - Hearts, Valentines and/or Lace

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my it's a honour to be showcased...many thanks...kim

having a {me} day said...

Thank you so much for choosing me! I will wear my badge with pride. keeleyxx