Tuesday, March 29, 2016

SOS #245 - Something For The Big or Biggest Boy

Hello crafty friends, and welcome!

It's Tuesday again and that means a new challenge. This week, we want you to put all the girly and frilly stuff away and challenge you to make something for boys - not for the little ones (that would be too easy with all the cute little kid images around), but for the big ones (teens) or the biggest ones (adults)

Here's some inspiration from the Design Team:

Barbara
Lauren

Alica
CHANA

The link up will be open until Monday, April 4thth, @ 11:55 PM EDT. 
Please, no more than 13 combined challenges per entry, including ours.

We look forward to seeing your creations!

1 comment:

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Chana, I have been trying to link my card for 10 minutes - it's telling me my link is already there, but I can't see my card. Here's my link
http://waterlilycardsbyrobyn.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/i-see-its-your-birthday-again.html
I do so like to play along especially when my card last week was in the top 3. Thanks Robyn